Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Miss Tori!



This child is growing up fast......too fast!  I can remember being a child and having adults tell me I was growing up too fast.  I can also remember thinking, "are they nuts, have they lost their old mind?  Too fast?????  What are they thinking?????"  At the ripe old age of 12 you can only look forward to those of 13, 16,18 & the ultimate...... 21!   You want to be a teenager, drive a car, date and move on to being out and on your own. My birthday wish for Tori is to enjoy each year and not be in such a rush to wish away her youth.  Those years disappear much to quickly...

2 comments:

The Barker's said...

What a great picture of her! The cupcakes look so yummy =)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! To you Tori!
12 is such a big number. I remember calling myself a 12ager when I was 12 because I was going to be 13 next.