Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The end of a busy week~

It's been a bit hectic this past week

my friends Ann & Shane

have a son


their only son

Josh & Sarah were married this past Saturday

Ann & Shane planned for the most beautiful rehearsal dinner

to be held at their home 

I was lucky to spend a few days with Ann

helping her with party prep for Josh & Sarah's rehearsal dinner

Anyone who knows Ann
 (and I'm lucky to be one of those people)

knows if she is planning a party

it will be spectacular

in every way!

She truely missed her calling as a event planner

not only did she & her hubs shane prepare

most all of the food




did all the floral arrangements
for the rehearsal dinner & the wedding

everyone that was a part of

this event

was in for a treat

as a thank you for helping ann with the party prep

she gifted to me the most beautiful flower arrangement

in a beautiful silver pitcher

what do you think Kathy?

be silly sweet to me

i'll consider letting

you borrow it



The Barker's said...

wow...so beautiful!!!! I'm sure it was even more amazing in person but those pictures were spectacular!!!

Sherri B. said...

What a labor of love to put on that beautiful dinner for those in the wedding. It looks like their hard work sure paid off.

Cathy said...

Looks amazing - it had to be lots of work but so worth it.

Heather@myeverydaygraces said...

It looks like a magnificent event. I have been coveting that moravian star light pendant for years, beautiful.

When I googled to see what kind of spider I had found it said it was called the Writer or Scribbler spider... I just liked the word "scribbler".

Enjoy your gorgeous new pitcher:)