Monday, February 14, 2011

my valentines~

~the hubs~



he liked me so much

he married me on valentines day

31 years ago



shannon, brian, tori, hayden & abby


abbey, adam, adelyn & shelden


douglas & ashlie


 adelyn laine



grayson thomas

 
our love created 3 more valentines

shannon, abbey, douglas

together with their valentines

adam, ashlie & brian

 7 more valentines were created

shelden, abby, tori, hayden, adelyn, grayson

&

little miss iris grace who will join us in april



"all because two people fell in love"

~*~

happy valentines day










6 comments:

The Barker's said...

You have a way with words! Very touching! Happy valentine's day!!

Sherri B. said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentines Day!!

Heather said...

*sigh* that is such a sweet post:) Pure wonderfulness!

Lola Nova said...

Oh, what a wonderful post and a beautiful way to think of it. I hope you had a very happy valentines and anniversary!

Bonnie said...

aw, I loved this post....so sweet! and that little new born, oh my he's cute!!

Erin Wallace said...

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Anniversary! Lots and lots of love to you.