Tuesday, January 11, 2011

she remembered when~

remember back when the hubs gifted me with
this adorable piece



 from

just in case you forgot
you can click on the link below

http://coyotehillkitchen.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-here-its-here.html


well, babs... aka abbey
also known as shelden's mom, addy's mom, douglas & shannons sister
doug & kate's daughter

remembered me saying
i would love to have the freshwater pearl earrings
from lisa leonard

*s*u*r*p*r*i*s*e*



she surprised me with these on christmas eve

she's such a thoughtful child

thanks babs!

i love them & wear them every chance i get

~*~





2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

What a sweetheart to remember that you wanted them. They are very pretty.

The Barker's said...

They are beautiful =) I have something picked out from Lisa Leonard that I told Doug he needs to bring to the hospital when I deliver *lol*